Roof Leaks & Stormwater
Adelaide plumbers who solve your roof leaks & stormwater
At Adam Plumbing & Gas, we always work until the root cause of your drainage problem is solved.
How we fix stormwater problems
We use a combination of excavation equipment, hydro-jets, and hydro-jet cleaners, to find, fix, and prevent blockages that are out of reach. With our decades of experience and modern technologies, we have permanently solved stormwater and drainage problems for hundreds of happy customers.
Why trust Adam Plumbing & Gas?
Our experienced plumbers are ready to help
Strata CorpLeaking pipes that are hard to find can quickly become a very messy and expensive excavation job. With thorough investigations, good communication and a bit of lateral thinking, we are usually able to help our clients avoid this scenario.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the signs of a blocked stormwater or sewer drain?
- Flooding, large puddles, pools of water or sewerage around your home or garden
- Overflowing downpipes
- You hear gurgling sounds or detect unpleasant odours coming from the drain
- Flooding above the surface grates of the drain during or after heavy rainfall
What problems can a blocked or damaged stormwater or sewer drain cause?
As most of the drains and pipes are situated underground, any serious drainage system issues may require excavation, followed by repairs. This can be a costly, invasive, a time-consuming process and result in major disruption to your home or business.
Can I clear a blocked stormwater drain myself?
What does a professional stormwater drain cleanout involve?
Your plumber may also insert a CCTV camera to assess the cause of the blockage and the condition of the pipe or drain.
If the hydrojetting method alone is unable to clear the pipe, your plumber will need to adopt a more drastic approach, and physically remove and replace the affected part of the drain by performing an excavation.
How can I look after my stormwater and sewer drains?
- Remove debris that can cause blockages, such as rubbish, leaves and lawn clippings
- Clean out the gutters
- Ensure the drains are well maintained by quickly identifying and fixing leaking or damaged pipes
- Refrain from pouring chemicals down the drain
What are the causes of a blocked drain?
- Your drain may be damaged, broken, collapsed or misaligned.
- Tree roots, debris or foreign objects may have accumulated in the drain.