Plumbing for real estate
The plumbers preferred by Adelaide property managers
We combine our 20 years’ experience with a knack for great customer service – delivering top quality services for both landlords and tenants. Our up-to-date technology and modern job management software will give you total peace of mind about both our process and our results.
How we make your life easier
Many plumbers prefer to get stuck into the work with little scrutiny into the root causes of plumbing troubles. We spend time examining and assessing before we begin, so you won’t need multiple visits to fix recurring problems. Our long-term solutions provide peace of mind for both landlords and tenants. We don’t offer band-aid approaches, just high-quality, long-term results.
We provide photos and a report of the work to the property manager, which can be passed onto the tenant. While other plumbers may come in and get the job done with no real explanation for what they’re doing, we offer complete transparency throughout the process.
Discreet and respectful
We are highly respectful of a tenant’s personal space. We always leave the area clean, or cleaner than it was on our arrival. We also work with property managers to ensure that we conduct works discreetly and without needlessly disrupting the tenant.
Why property managers trust us
Our experienced plumbers are ready to help
Strata CorpLeaking pipes that are hard to find can quickly become a very messy and expensive excavation job. With thorough investigations, good communication and a bit of lateral thinking, we are usually able to help our clients avoid this scenario.
Principal, Anreps Real Estate
Frequently Asked Questions
Which suburbs do you service?
What services do you offer?
Luckily, we are able to help take care of any plumbing, gasworks, hot water issues or emergencies that may arise. We also offer:
- A fast response to minimise disruption to tenants and businesses
- Routine maintenance and servicing
- Competitive pricing as we know you have strict budgets to adhere to
What kinds of buildings do you work with?
- Commercial buildings: hotels, restaurants, retail
- Hospitals and aged care facilities
- Industrial buildings – factories, warehouses, manufacturing plants
Why choose Adam Plumbing and Gas for property management?
- Communicating openly and clearly with you, as well as owners and tenants
- Respecting the tenant’s and owner’s personal space and time
- Providing photographic evidence to assist with documentation for your records
- We are available as a regular, reliable, emergency contact – just a phone call away!
- Provide advice on long term solutions to fix plumbing issues to avoid ongoing problems
- Availability for 24/7 for call outs
- Providing efficient, high quality workmanship by expert plumbers
- Cleaning up after we finish our work to minimise disruption