Plumbing for building and renovations
Adelaide renovations that bring your vision to life
Our building and renovation services
Are you upgrading or building your kitchen? We will help you plan out the plumbing and fixtures before we start. That way, your kitchen will be fully functional while looking modern for years to come.
Whether you need to freshen up a tired bathroom, restore an old home, or are building a new one, we will work closely with you from project start to finish. Your bathroom will look exactly how you planned and function perfectly. We always use quality fixtures and fittings and even make bespoke fittings when needed for your bathroom.
Laundries are utilitarian spaces, but there’s no reason they can’t also look fresh and inviting. We can help you create laundries that are both easy to use and easy on the eye.
Why trust us?
Start your dream project today
Leak Detection and Drain Repair in RostrevorFixing a leaky pipe can be a costly, extensive job, especially if you don’t know what caused it. Fortunately our careful inspection skills and advanced
Adelaide Drain Repair Case StudyWhen a construction crew takes a short cut during the building process, homeowners may run into costly problems down the line. This recently happened to
Frequently Asked Questions
What services can your renovations cover?
All of our services adhere to Australian building codes and regulations, including:
- Air conditioning and solar panel installations
- Plumbing and gasfitting for new builds, extensions and renovations
- Building planning, design and layout
- Co-ordinating the schedule for on-site trades
- Advice on fittings, fixtures and appliances – ask us about our large range of brands to suit your style and budget
- Installation of septic systems
- Stormwater calculations and design
- Relocating existing pipework
- Connections and disconnections
- Installation of plumbing, fittings and fixtures
- Ongoing maintenance and repairs as necessary
How long does a renovation take?
Smaller projects can be finished in a few days, and extensive remodelling may need several weeks.
What happens if I change my mind on the design during the construction period?
Plumbing work is usually completed early on during the construction process, so if you want to make any adjustments, it’s best to advise us as soon as possible. Otherwise, it may be too late, or the modifications may be expensive and blow out your budget.
What are the benefits of a renovation?
- Improve the value of your home for a sale
- You can replace your older appliances with more eco-friendly and energy efficient modern ones
- New appliances can refresh and update the look of your home, making it feel more inviting
- Prolong the lifespan of your home by reducing the wear and tear
How long is your warranty period?
We have a 10-year guarantee on our workmanship.