Gas Fitting Services
Professional solutions for hot water, gas appliances, gas mains, and more
Get the professionals in to look at it for you. At Adam Plumbing & Gas, we have decades of experience when it comes to gas services. Our friendly team can quickly diagnose your heat problems and help you find a targeted solution.
Our gas fitting services
Natural gas is used in over 70% of homes, for all things from hot water to cooking. Natural gas is environmentally friendly and offers a vast range of other benefits. Adam Plumbing & Gas is your one-stop shop for gas piping services.
General gas maintenance
Home and commercial plumbing and gas can be very complex. With countless pipes mazing through the building, you need to consult a licensed plumber for any maintenance work. We offer general maintenance for every home and business with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
We have helped countless Adelaide homeowners remodel their homes and take pride in the service we deliver. We are passionate about helping our customers get the visual results they want with a fully functional gas service.
Why choose Adam Plumbing and Gas?
Our experienced gas fitters are ready to help
Leak Detection and Drain Repair in RostrevorFixing a leaky pipe can be a costly, extensive job, especially if you don’t know what caused it. Fortunately our careful inspection skills and advanced
Adelaide Drain Repair Case StudyWhen a construction crew takes a short cut during the building process, homeowners may run into costly problems down the line. This recently happened to
Frequently Asked Questions
What causes a gas leak?
- Broken pipe
- Faulty connection
- Burst connection
How can I tell if I have a gas leak or faulty gas connection?
- Smell something not right
- Feeling ill around gas appliances
- The gas bill is unusually high
- Strange sound coming from appliances
What sort of gas works services do you offer?
- New gas pipes and connections
- Extending gas mains and existing gas supply pipes
- Gas main installations and upgrades
- Detecting gas leaks and safety checks
- LPG and natural gas conversions
- BBQ installations and conversions
- Installing gas bayonets for gas heaters
What are signs of a gas leak?
- Persistent rotten egg odour
- Hissing noises coming from appliances, pipes or gas meter
- Gas flames are red, orange or yellow rather than blue in colour
- You have to keep re-lighting the gas pilot light
- Gas bills are higher than normal
- Feeling unwell around gas appliances
What do I do if I suspect a gas leak?
Gas leaks are considered an emergency as they can spark fires or lead to carbon monoxide poisoning. Stop using your appliances immediately and call one of our experienced plumbers to attend. We are available 24/7 for emergency gas leaks.